Welcome to AVS Video Editor webpage. There are many video editor / editing software you can download but AVS Video Editor is the best video editing software to make home videos for you even you are a beginner with a hassle free task and now almost video formats are supported.
It’s a good, full-featured, fast and easy-to-use software to create great videos for beginners and professionals. It has a universal interface and navigation so users have lots of opportunities to create the best video.
AVS Video Editor:
AVS Video Editor Features:
Support Almost Video Formats
You can edit and save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs, etc. It supports almost all video formats. Users can manage AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc.
Edit, Mix and Insert
It is easy for you to cut, split, trim, rotate, mix or merge your video. There are 250++ nice video effects and transitions. You can edit, insert menus, audios or text comments as well as subtitles.
Process DVD & Blu-Ray Videos
Using AVS Video Editor, users can open and edit DVD & Blu-Ray videos. It is easy and fast to apply effects, add special menus, audio, additional video and images to your videos. Then you can save the file or burn the video.
Share Your Video.
The software has an interface to upload and share your video to Facebook, MySpace, Flickr etc.
Multilingual SupportIt supports multilingual interface and support such as English, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
AVS Video Editor Requirements:
- Platforms: Windows 8.x, 7.x, XP, Vista, 2003
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD compatible 2400 MHz or higher
- Video: Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible video card
- RAM 2GB or higher
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- CD / DVD recorder to import from CDs or DVDs
- Sounds: Windows 7 compatible sound card/ Windows 8.x
- Internet connection to download, install and activate
- No Mac or Linux support
Download AVS Video Editor
Download your AVS Video Editor trial or register today. Then you can use all software without any limitation and free updates.
PROMO!!! 70% OFF – Only on March
16 Software + Free Support and Upgrades
How To Download & Install
1. Register & Download
- Once you register and you can go to the official download page. Please choose AVS Video Editor and click Download button. Please wait the process, the process depends on your internet connection.
2. Install AVS Video Editor
- After the file is downloaded. Please click AVSVideoEditor.exe file to start the installation.
- You can select the language that you want. You can choose the language such as English, German, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Russian. Then click OK for next step.
- You must tick or agree to accept the agreement to go to the Next process.
- Then you can select a folder/directory where you want to install the program. And you can also create a desktop icon for AVS Video Editor software or skip that. After that please click Install button, once it is completed, the software is ready for you.
Please note: It’s not allowed to copy protected materials.