Jan 28 2008
To make your video clips flow smoothly, you must add Transitions. Adding it is needed when there are several clips that are placed to the Timeline/ Storyboard Area. To do it, drag the transitions and put them into the Timeline/ Storyboard Area. You are advised to use the Storyboard view or the transition express menu.
The steps of adding transitions:
- Go to the Menu Panes. Click the Transitions.
- Use the Storyboard Viewbutton to swap into the Storyboard view.
- Select the transition that you want to add into your videos. Press the transition and continue clicking the button, drag and drop it into the rectangle between the video clips.
- Another way is that by choosing a rectangle in the middle of to movie clips at the Storyboardin which a transition should be added. Click the transition that you choose by clicking the right mouse button and choose one of the menus:
- Add or Replace transitionmenu – choose this menu if you want to add a transition on a rectangle that you have chosen before. The rectangle is in between two clips at the Storyboard
- Apply Transition to Allmenu – choose this menu if you want to add transition in all rectangle between the clips in theStoryboard
- Apply Random Transitions menu – choose this menu for adding random transitions between the videos in the Storyboard menu.
That’s how to add transitions on AVS Video Editor