Most people don’t know how to start installing and using AVS Video Editor. Here we would like to guide you to start using it then you can edit your video.
Step 1: Download and install AVS Video Editor
After you download AVS Video Editor, you can run AVSVideoEditor.exe and follow the next steps.
Step 2: Launch AVS Video Editor and load your video
After you run AVS Video Editor. This software will create a new empty project automatically. Click the Import Button within the Main Library panel to load the selected video file
Choose the video then press Open:
Your selected video will be added into the Video category of Main Library:
Step 3: Add your video to the Timeline
If you want to apply more video effects, you insert to Timeline area. Then select your video in file are and drag it to the first row of the timeline so you can release the button to drop the video.
If you still have any question how to start AVS Video Editor. You can visit Online-Help page to see more tutorials.
AVS Video Editor News
You can use the Save to Devices option to create a video for a mobile player, mobile phone or a gaming console of yours and upload it right to the device. Other most popular devices are also supported. The following options are available here:
- Save to Mobile Players – use this option to save your movie into video files compatible with various mobile players – Apple iPhone, Apple iPod of different models including iPod Touch, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, Archos, Creative Zen Vision, iAudio, iRiver and Epson players.
- Save to Gaming Consoles – use this option to save your movie into video files compatible with most popular gaming consoles – Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 and Sony PSP.
- Save to Mobile Phones – use this option to save your movie into video files compatible with many mobile phones supporting video playback – BlackBerry 8 and 81 series phones, Apple iPhone, HP iPaq series devices, Palm Treo series and other pocket PCs and PDAs. If your device is not on the list, you can try and use a generic 3GPP/MPEG-4 mobile phone profile.
- Save to Other Devices – use this option to save your movie into video files compatible with Apple TV and Epson multimedia players.
When the movie creation is over, you will be offered to upload it to the portable using AVS Mobile Uploader that comes together with AVS Video Editor. You do not need any other additional programs to transfer your created movie to a portable of yours.
AVS Video Editor Guides
* Main Menu
- File & Edit Menu Sections
- View & Preview Menu Sections
* Top Toolbar
* Menu Panes
* Files and Effects Area
* Preview Area
* Timeline/Storyboard Area
* Keyboard Shortcut
1. Working with Projects
* Starting a New Project
* Changing Settings
* Opening Existing Projects
* Saving Projects
2. Creating and Editing Videos
* Creating Video
* Editing Video
- Video Effects
- Video Overlay
- Splitting Videos into Chapters
- Using Trim and Multiple Trim Options
- Using Crop Scale
3. Saving Videos
* Supported Formats
* Saving to File: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV
* Saving to Disc: DVDs, DivX/Xvid
* Saving to Devices: Mobile Players, Game Consoles, Mobile Phones, Others
* Saving for Web
AVS Video Editor News