Working With AVS Video Editor
Working with AVS Video Editor is quite simple and does not require any specific knowledge on video editing. All you need is to follow simple steps in creating and editing your own video.
1. Start AVS Video Editor. A new project will be automatically created for you or a previously edited one will be opened.
2. Set the project and video parameters. This is necessary for the correct and comfortable work and video creation and editing.
3. Import the media files that you want to be included into your movie (videos, audio tracks and images) or you can capture your video if it is recorded on a DV camera, for instance.
4. Put the imported or captured video to the Timeline/Storyboard Area. This is necessary to form the succession of video clips in your future movie and for editing them.
5. Start editing your movie by adding transitions between video clips in the Timeline/Storyboard Area.
6. Add video effects to your video and edit them as you like.
7. Add text captions to your movie where necessary.
8. You might want to add video overlay effect or change the movie soundtrack or record your voice from microphone.
9. When all the editing is done, you will need to save your video into a file or record it onto a disc or upload it to a portable device of yours. You can also create a DVD menu for you movie in case you save it into a DVD format.
And that’s just it – as an output you will get a video that can be watched using a favorite program or a device of yours.
AVS Video Editor Guides
* Main Menu
- File & Edit Menu Sections
- View & Preview Menu Sections
* Top Toolbar
* Menu Panes
* Files and Effects Area
* Preview Area
* Timeline/Storyboard Area
* Keyboard Shortcut
2. Creating and Editing Videos
* Creating Video
* Editing Video
- Video Effects
- Video Overlay
- Splitting Videos into Chapters
- Using Trim and Multiple Trim Options
- Using Crop Scale